Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
Barbecue (about 1/4 pound per person)
Coleslaw (premade or homemade will work!)
A stick of butter
Bread (we used honey wheat)
1. Mix 1/3 cup BBQ sauce and 1/3 cup mayonnaise together in a bowl. Blend with whisk until smooth. It'll look a bit like chocolate - definitely deceiving!
4. Pile 1/4 pound of barbecue on 1 slice and another 1/4 pound of barbecue on another slice.
5. Add a mixture of cheddar cheese and Romano cheese on the 2 remaining slices.
6. Pop pan into a 450 degree oven for 7-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and the corners of the bread are golden brown.
7. Pile coleslaw on top of the barbecue meat.
8. Put the sandwiches together.
9. ENJOY! We served ours with sides of fresh watermelon, baked beans, and potato salad! YUM!