|My original beauty. I *might* have purchased 2 |
additional covers. Shhhh!
Let's Get Started!
1. Custom Stickers: EC herself provides you with an option to create custom stickers on her website. Want to mark Pay Day? How about Anniversaries? Look no further than your source for an ECLP! There are PLENTY of outside sources for custom stickers if you don't like the price tag of the EC custom stickers. Here's a list of my favorite sources for custom stickers (Click on Site Name to be taken to their page!): Sizemore Designs, Love Affair With Paper, and KrissyAnneDesigns! Your options are endless, but these are few of my favorite sites!
|"Family Outing" and "Errands to Run" stickers from Erin Condren|
- Adorable coffee mug, animal, and weather kawaii paper clips, as found at KawaiiPaperie on etsy.
- OliClips: Generally these gems are found at The Container Store, but there has recently been a shortage. Rumor on the street is that they will be available again on etsy soon, as well as in-stores again soon. Can't wait that long? Check out the facebook group "OliUClip by OliBlock."
|One of the many cute patterns available on the OliClip|
- Want something cute, but simple? Check out these ribboned paper clips at MadeYouLookNovelities on etsy!
- Kate Spade: Kate Spade makes some absolutely adorable paper clips! Bow shapes, ampersand, exclamation point...adorable! Find them on amazon or if you want just one, check out MyQueenBeeDesigns on etsy.
|Fish from KawaiiPaperie and ampersand from |
MyQueenBeeDesigns, both found on etsy.
4. The Binding: I am obsessed with the spiral binding for the ECLP. But maybe that doesn't work for you. Check out Kikki K or Filfofax (A5 size). There's tons of tutorials on youtube on how to put your uncoil your planner, trim the edges off and punch it to fit into an A5 Filofax, place it in a Leather Personal Kikki K Planner, or use the Arc system. It doesn't matter what you choose to do - there are so many others who have done the same thing that you are bound to find a tutorial!
|Example of my ECLP in a Kikki K|
|The tabs on my ECLP in a Kikki K.|
6. Decorative Stickers: Not so sure about washi tape? Check out the scrapbook stickers at your local craft store to add some flair! I would not recommend any stickers that are 3D, but some adorable seasonal stickers, holiday stickers, even cutesy fruit (or whales or hearts or....you get it) can add some adorable pops of color and fun without taking up too much room! My sweet friend Marci has a store with some adorable stickers to mark trash day, coffee time, and she'll even do custom orders. Check out her store! Or I love the stickers you can find in Moshi Moooosh. Want some little miniature stickers? Check out KawaiiStickers4You on etsy.
|My recent purchase from Moshi Moooosh.|
|Dollar Stickers from Mrs. Grossman's website!|
|My ThirtyOne Zipper Pouch and ECLP.|
|My adorable custom charm from CraftersRetreat.|
Do you have ideas that weren't mentioned?! Comment below! I know there is plenty of creativity out there with these adorable ECLPs, so share the wealth! :)