Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Favorite Remedy

Let me just start by saying that I have had the worst sore throat for weeks now (Underlying story: I have horrible allergies and refuse to admit it or treat it, so I suffer from stuffy nose and sore throat quite a bit!). There isn't much that really truly soothes my throat and helps me feel better.  I was cleaning my cabinets out the other day and rediscovered my stash of Yogi green tea. I know, I know. It's kind of silly. And it has recently become "the rage." So I jumped on the bandwagon in P.A. school and fell in love?! Meh - sue me. Anyways, I recently have rediscovered my love of this little green packet:

My favorite part is the fact that at the end of the string, there's this adorable, uplifting quote. I mean, how can this not brighten your day?!

I generally use honey to sweeten it just because honey does have some natural soothing properties that help my throat feel better. I am obsessed with my Hamilton Beach hot pot. Don't have one?! You should totally check it out! If allergies are a common problem for you, maybe you should invest in some Yogi green tea (and a hot pot!). If allergies aren't something you deal with (you lucky Northerner, you!), then maybe grab some for the next time you have a cold! That way, you don't even have to head to the store when you don't feel good! And side note: how cute is this little (well, big) mug?! I got it from the sweetest lady at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment