1 pound of smoked sausage, cut into thin slices
3-4 cups of chopped veggies (we do 1.5 cups of red/yellow peppers, and 1.5 cups of zucchini, all diced)
1 can coconut milk (not refrigerated - you can find cans or cartons at your local supermarket!)
1 Tbsp of cooking oil
Curry Paste (we use green or yellow as it's less spicy)
1. In large pan on medium high heat, add one tablespoon of cooking oil.
2. Add sausage and stir fry for a minute or two.
3. Add in vegetables and cook for a minute or two.
4. Add curry paste, stir and cook for another minute.
5. Shake coconut milk well before opening, then add to veggies, meat and curry.
6. Add a half of cup of water or so and stir well to distribute curry paste evenly.
7. Simmer for a few minutes heated through (or until meat is thoroughly cooked).
8. Serve with cooked rice!
Enjoy! How delicious does THIS look?!